Car Windscreen Overview
For an extra premium, you can extend for a windscreen coverage, where we'll insure your windscreen up to your windscreen value.
With this additional coverage, we will take care of windscreen or window damage to your car. This will not affect your NCD.
Windscreen value is the total value of all the glasses on your vehicle, including:
- Front, rear and side window glasses
- Sunroof / moonroof glass
- Tinting & security film on the glasses
Location of all the glasses on your vehicle as per illustrated below:
Car Windscreen Value
Minimum windscreen value is RM300.
To determine your car windscreen value, you can refer to/consult the following areas :
- Refer to your current/previous car insurance's policy schedule / renewal notice. It will be stated if you have selected windscreen coverage with the corresponding windscreen value.
- Call your car manufacturer customer service (example : Proton), to enquire how much is your car windscreen worth. That would be the windscreen value.
- Call any of our panel repair workshop here, to enquire how much is your car windscreen worth. That would be the windscreen value.
Car Windscreen Premium
Car windscreen premium is calculated based on 15% of your windscreen value.
|RM600 - RM1,000
|RM90 - RM150
|RM800 - RM1,500
|RM120 - RM225
|RM1,500 - RM2,500
|RM225 - RM375
|RM2,500 - RM3,500
|RM375 - RM525
|RM3,000 - RM5,000
|RM450 - RM750