Comprehensive coverage and protection for your home
The majority of basic home insurance plans only cover your home structure,
but not what's inside it.
PCS is home insurance that covers inside and outside your home.
PCS gives you comprehensive insurance that covers you from almost all risks.
PCS covers you, your home and its contents, and your belongings.
PCS gives you peace of mind for your home contents and belongings, anytime, anywhere.
With PCS, you also get worldwide coverage for your belongings when you take them out of your home or when you go travelling with them*.
If you can't stay at home because it's been damaged by fire, flooding, or theft, PCS will pay for your hotel expenses.
If you want to, PCS can also cover all of your jewellery*.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Homeowners living in homes they own can use PCS to cover their home structure, its contents, and any belongings they might bring in and out of their home.
Landlords can use PCS to cover the home structure and contents they have in properties they want to rent out, such as furniture, electrical appliances, etc.
Renters can use PCS to cover their home contents and any belongings they might bring in and out of their home.
PCS is more affordable than you might think.
For example, if you own a 2 bedroom condo with your significant other, you can get:
PCS gives you 18 unique complimentary benefits, including:
Additional Living Expenses
Credit Cards and Forgery
Coin, Medal and Stamp Collections
With every PCS plan comes our 24/7 nationwide home assistance.
Make a call and we will find experts to solve your home problems. We take care of:
General Home Repair
Cooking Gas Delivery
Section 1: Houseowners
• Protection against specified risks such as natural disasters, burglary, and liability within the premises.
Section 2: Home Contents All Risks
• Protection against accidental damage and/or loss of your home contents in most situations unless a specific exclusion applies.
• 18 additional types of coverages such as expenses incurred for tree removal, leakage from air conditioners, alternative accommodation, boarding for pets, and forced evacuation.
Section 3: Worldwide Personal Effects All Risks
• You can choose to extend your policy so it covers all physical loss or damage to you or your family’s personal effects and valuables that are regularly carried on your person, no matter where you go.
Section 4: Worldwide Personal Liability
• You can choose to extend your policy so it covers your liability against third party injury and/or physical damage to third party contents, no matter where you go.
The total premium that you have to pay may vary depending on factors such as the type of residence, type of construction, the sum insured or value at risk and the covers that you have chosen. Premiums are inclusive of Service Tax (ST) of 6%.
Importance of disclosure:
• You have a duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation in answering the questions in the Proposal Form (or when you applied for this insurance) i.e. you should have answered the questions fully and accurately. Failure to have taken reasonable care in answering the questions may result in avoidance of your contract of insurance, refusal or reduction of your claim(s), change of terms or termination of your contract of insurance in accordance with the remedies in Schedule 9 of the Financial Services Act 2013. You are also required to disclose any other matter that you knew to be relevant to our decision in accepting the risk and determining the rates and terms.
• You also have a duty to inform us of any change in the information given to us earlier before we issue the policy schedule to you and before you renew or change any of the terms of your policy. If you don’t, your policy may be cancelled, or treated as if it never existed, or your claim may be rejected or not fully paid.
• Your excess is the first part of any claim for loss or damage that you have to bear yourself for certain perils under your policy such as overflowing of domestic water tanks, windstorm, earthquake and flood claims.
• We shall not be deemed to provide cover and shall not be liable to pay any claim or provide any benefit hereunder to the extent that the provision of such cover, payment of such claim or provision of such benefit would expose us to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under the United Nations’ Security Council resolutions (UNSC) or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the European Union or the United States of America.
You may cancel your policy at any time by giving us prior written notice. Provided you have not made a claim you are entitled to a premium refund based on either pro-rata or short period rates for the period the policy has been in force.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad
198 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Walk In Service Counter : Level 17
Toll Free 1800-88-8811 (within Malaysia)
General Line 603-21180188
Fax 603-2118 0288
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except Public Holidays)