Section 1: Houseowners
• Protection against specified risks such as natural disasters, burglary, and liability within the premises.
Section 2: Home Contents All Risks
• Protection against accidental damage and/or loss of your home contents in most situations unless a specific exclusion applies.
• 18 additional types of coverages such as expenses incurred for tree removal, leakage from air conditioners, alternative accommodation, boarding for pets, and forced evacuation.
Section 3: Worldwide Personal Effects All Risks
• You can choose to extend your policy so it covers all physical loss or damage to you or your family’s personal effects and valuables that are regularly carried on your person, no matter where you go.
Section 4: Worldwide Personal Liability
• You can choose to extend your policy so it covers your liability against third party injury and/or physical damage to third party contents, no matter where you go.