I want to...
A personal and family health insurance plan that allows you to choose any doctor, clinic or hospital.
We provide you and your family access to comprehensive medical care whether in Malaysia or abroad. Protect yourself from rising medical costs with comprehensive medical coverage, including pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization and outpatient benefits.
Our most popular features include
No Medical Check-Up Required
36 Critical Illnesses Coverage
for accidents and illnesses
It's easy for you to get protected instantly with hassle free sign-up. There’s no medical examination and no lengthy health questions.
We'll provide financial assistance to you during your stay in hospital, including in the intensive care unit. On top of that, we’ll also provide financial assistance to you if home nursing is required under certain circumstances.
We will reimburse you a certain percentage of the incurred surgical
fee, depending on the type of surgery.
Coverage shall commence 30 days from date of signing up for illness related claims.
Coverage due to specified illnesses below will start 120 days from the date you sign up or upon policy reinstatement:
a) Hypertension, diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular diseases
b) All tumours, cancers, cysts, nodules, polyps, stones of the urinary system and billary system
c) All ear, nose (including sinus) and throat conditions
d) Hernias, haemorrhoids, fistulae, hydrocele, varicocele
e) Endometriosis including disease of the reproductive system
f) Vertebro-spinal disorders (including disc) and knee conditions
The total premium that you have to pay may vary depending on which product & plan you select. Premium is also based on your age upon enrolment.
Premiums are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 6%.
Importance of disclosure:
- You must take reasonable care to ensure that all your answers to the questions are full, complete, correct and honest and to the best of your knowledge.
- You also have a duty to inform AIG Malaysia of any change in the information given to us earlier before we issue the policy schedule to you, before you renew or change any of the terms of your policy.
- If you don’t, your policy may be cancelled, or treated as if it never existed, or your claim rejected or not fully paid
Monthly Coverage Product
It is automatically renewed until:
1. You stop paying the premium; or
2. Cancellation at your request.
Annual Coverage Product
You are eligible for renewal so long as you receive a renewal notice, which will be sent prior to the expiry of your policy.
1. Mail in / Walk in to customer service to request for renewal; or
2. Contact your existing agent to perform renewal
You must be between the age of 18 and 60 to qualify for the cover.
Note : Age will be based on the age as of your last birthday
You may cancel your policy by giving us 30 days written notice.
We can also cancel this policy by giving you 30 days written notice.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad
198 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Walk In Service Counter : Level 17
Toll Free 1800-88-8811 (within Malaysia)
General Line 603-21180188
Fax 603-2118 0288
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except Public Holidays)