I want to...
A personal accident plan for you and your family, with flexible coverage choices.
A personal accident plan that eases the financial burden on you and your family if you are involved in an accident. It protects you against the loss of income and reimburses the medical expenses incurred.
Our most popular features include
24 Hours – 7 Days Worldwide Coverage
Covers All Accidents*
including motorcycling, natural disasters, drowning, electrocution, burns & fractures
Cover up to age 75
No medical check-up required
We will pay you a lump sum benefit if you suffer from a permanent injury, disability or death. You can use this cash in any way you want, to make things a little easier for you during this time.
For an extra premium, you can choose to include medical reimbursement and daily hospital income coverage. In the event of an accident, we'll reimburse you for certain expenses incurred during your stay in hospital, including in the intensive care unit.
We provide an extended cover to ensure you're protected even after your retirement. Premium is fixed and will not increase as you age.
We provide coverage to assist you through your difficult period. This includes fractures, severe burns, mobility aids and ambulance service.
* Coverage differs according to products & plans.
This insurance product provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused by a sudden and unforeseen accident. Coverage is worldwide and is provided 24 hours a day. This cover can be purchased by any individual for themselves, and also be extended to include their spouse and/or children.
The total premium that you have to pay may vary depending on which product & plan you select.
Premiums are inclusive of Service Tax (ST) of 6%.
Importance of disclosure:
- You must take reasonable care to ensure that all your answers to the questions are full, complete, correct and honest and to the best of your knowledge.
- You also have a duty to inform AIG Malaysia of any change in the information given to us earlier before we issue the policy schedule to you, before you renew or change any of the terms of your policy.
- If you don’t, your policy may be cancelled, or treated as if it never existed, or your claim rejected or not fully paid
Renewal of Policy:
Annual Coverage Product
You are eligible for renewal so long as you receive a renewal notice, which will be sent prior to the expiry of your policy.
1. Mail in / Walk in to customer service to request for renewal; or
2. Contact your existing agent to perform renewal
Number of policies: You can only be covered under one policy in respect of this insurance.
You may cancel your policy by giving us 30 days written notice.
We can also cancel this policy by giving you 30 days written notice.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad
198 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Walk In Service Counter : Level 17
Toll Free 1800-88-8811 (within Malaysia)
General Line 603-21180188
Fax 603-2118 0288
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except Public Holidays)